12 July 2011

Kiddos } Giraffe Baby Shower Papery & Decor

Wanted to share this super-sweet Giraffe Baby Shower from May! Soft buttercream, chocolate & white color palette goes well with all the delectable desserts from Sweet Cakes by Rebecca.

By the team at SJD ... invitations, dessert tags, tissue paper pom poms {loved mixing up two-tone tissue colors instead of just solids!} and Hello Baby! pennant.

Amazing dessert spread as usual that included ... vanilla cream puffs, panna cotta, chocolate marshmallows, giraffe cookies {that were designed to match the invite to perfection!}, lemon & raspberry cupcakes, lemon bars, chocolate cake pops, chocolate cupcakes and the most adorable strawberry shortcake topped with a sculpted giraffe.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I died when I saw this! I LOVE giraffes! Pottery barn had a whole pink giraffe baby roo a few years ago and I just wanted to buy the linens so I had it when I did have a baby! such a great idea! I may end up doing something like this for my shower whenever that is!

    ReplyDelete